Learn to Cook in Tuscany
Delicious homemade pasta, a juicy Florentine steak, fresh aubergine parmigiana, all washed down with a glass of Chianti… Italian food is some of the best in the world.
Foodie specialists Flavours Holidays have created the perfect four-day break. Not only will you eat some of the best dishes Italy has to offer but you’ll also learn how to create them, and enjoy them with fabulous Tuscan wines. Staying in a private villa set amid the stunning scenery of Tuscany, this cooking holiday will be relaxed, fun and hands-on. Working in small groups in the kitchen of your villa, you’ll be taught techniques and skills by passionate, knowledgeable local chefs, while creating regional recipes using fresh ingredients. There will be plenty of time for you to explore the nearby city of Florence, including wandering through its famous food markets and enjoying lunch at a local trattoria.
Your holiday price £999 per person includes:
- Return flights from London (Heathrow) to Pisa*
- Three nights’ private, en-suite accommodation at a Flavours Holidays’ Tuscan villa
- All meals (breakfast, lunch,dinner daily), accompanied by a selection of local wines
- Three cookery lessons with an Italian chef
- Private wine tasting at a local winery
- Visit to Florence to see a food market and to go sight-seeing
- Private minibus transfers including airport transfers
- The services of an experienced Flavours Holidays’ host throughout your stay
* ask about flights from other regional airports
Download Our Holiday Brochure
Our brochure includes detailed holiday itineraries, dates and prices, experiences shared by fellow travellers, profiles of our team in Italy, and travel tips.
All your questions answered
For more information about Flavours Holidays: