Photography Winter Weekend in Loch Lomond
This photography weekend break is suitable for all levels and will focus not just on the basics of composition , perspective and camera techniques, but make the most of winter light and landscape. Evenings will also include photographic talks by Mark. You will also enjoy the best food that Scotland has to offer prepared by your own chef in this stunning estate on the banks of Loch Lomond.
Tutor Mark said ” As this workshop takes place during the shortest days of the year, it’s a great time of year to capture sunrise and sunset, and dramatic landscape images. I love Ardoch and the surrounding area will give amazing photographic opportunities”
Guests can use either their camera or mobile phone. There will also be advice/assistance on image manipulation using tablet, phone or computer
You’ll stay in an exclusive Estate which has a subtle blend of the modern and the traditional not to mention the best views of Loch Lomond in the area. With lots of indoor and outdoor space and breathtaking views of the Loch, this is the perfect destination for our taster break. The rooms are all ensuite and uniquely designed for comfort and views of the loch.
Your holiday price of £1199 includes:
- 3 nights stay in a luxurious estate exclusive to Flavours
- Daily photography lessons and visits to local area
- Expert tuition and guidance with your tutor at your one to one
- Enjoy delicious food, courtesy of our chef, and your favourite wines in the company of your fellow guests
- Private transport throughout stay
- Group airport / train transfers
Dates and Availability
|24 Feb - 27 Feb||£1199||Available||Request More Info »|
All your questions answered
For more information about Flavours Holidays: