Meet Jyoti Sigouin - One of our Pilates Instructors
About Jyoti Sigouin
Jyoti first discovered the Pilates method 14 years ago, looking for an alternative to the gym. She quickly discovered that it helped create a strong and supple body, balanced mind and body, and was simultaneously energising and calming.
Jyoti qualified as an instructor with Body Control Pilates in 2008. Jyoti likes to have a 1:1 class to discuss goals and your ability level.
- Body Control Pilates Master Matwork Teacher
- Body Control Pilates Matwork Instructor Level 3
- Reformer Equipment Qualified
- Level 3 Register of Exercise Professionals
- Trained to teach pre/post natal and older population clients
- Supervising teacher for Body Control Pilates, training student teachers in the method
We’ll start off quite gently, taking time to focus on your body, breathing and relaxation, and then as the week progresses and all those niggly aches and pains and tight muscles release, we’ll start building up strength and stamina, and work on increasing flexibility, co-ordination and balance
Jyoti's Pilates Holidays Class Availabilities
Jyoti is fully booked for 2016 but stay tuned for 2017 dates availabilities.