As you look forward to your holiday with us, we wanted to provide you with the peace of mind that, here at Flavours, your safety is of paramount importance to us.
We have been busy speaking to you, our valued Flavours guests old and new, during recent weeks to canvass thoughts about future travel. The overwhelming and positive message has reaffirmed how safe and well looked after guests already feel during their stay with us. Our guests continue to remain loyal and are eager to join us on a Flavours holiday as soon as they can.
Our guests have also enjoyed and been comforted by the recent positive messages and photos from our team and valued partners, who they know and love, in each of our destinations. We have been working closely with our valued partners in all destinations to further enhance the health and safety aspects of your holiday and will ensure that those aspects are regularly checked by both the team in the UK and in situ. Our valued partners, hosts and chefs have been working hard to prepare for your arrival. they are ready and looking forward to welcoming you with their wonderful hospitality!
Here is a reminder of the measures Flavours will take ahead of your holiday with us. Buon viaggio!
Before your departure
- We’re always available to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming holiday, so please feel free to give us a call at any point to discuss any questions you may have.
- Information before your holiday – we will send you an enhanced travel pack before your holiday which will provide you with all of the information you need before you travel (including helpful tips and guidance to review before the start of your holiday).
- Villa details including full address will be available to view on your guest portal 3 weeks before your holiday date.
- Once you have received your holiday information, we will be in touch with you to go through any final queries before you jet off!
During the holiday
Your Transportation / Excursions
- Following your arrival at the Airport, you will be met by your driver who will transport you to your beautiful villa. As an additional safety measure, all of our drivers will ensure all vehicles are fully sanitised before each Flavours trip.
- All drivers have been adhering to Covid regulations and have already put in place the necessary measures to ensure the safety of all guests travelling in their vehicles.
- In line with social distancing advice, we will of course ensure that your transfers are in keeping with these recommendations.
- Masks, gloves and hand sanitiser will also be available for your use during your transfers and excursions.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed on excursions including in restaurants.
- On arrival at the villa, you will, as always, be warmly welcomed by your host.
- Your villa will already have been cleaned to our usual high standards and in line with Covid-19 regulations.
- During the course of their welcome conversation with guests, your host will ensure you are familiarised with the villa itself, your room and details of emergency procedures (e.g. medical contacts etc should these be required).
- They will always be on hand to answer any questions you may have during the course of your stay.
- Your villa will continue to be cleaned throughout the course of your stay with the provision of fresh towels on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitiser will also be available to all guests at the villa for use throughout the course of your holiday.
- Lessons – cooking lessons will be set up in line with social distancing and hygiene guidance. Pilates, Painting and Language lessons will also be taught observing the 2 metre social distancing rules.
After your holiday
- We are always here for you and would very much welcome your feedback following your holiday.
- You will receive your feedback questionnaire on your return home. We would be extremely grateful if you could complete this for us, sharing your individual feedback from your holiday.
- We take feedback very seriously and will of course review any enhancements required on an ongoing basis.