At Flavours Holidays, your health and safety is our number one priority. As you look forward to your holiday with us, we want to provide you with the peace of mind that we are taking every precaution to ensure your safety and wellbeing. Our trusted partners, hosts and chefs have been preparing for your arrival and they are ready and looking forward to welcoming you with their wonderful hospitality!
Listed below are examples of the measures Flavours will take ahead of and during your holiday with us. Buon viaggio!
Before Your Holiday
We’re always available to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming holiday. Please feel free to give us a call at any point to discuss any questions you may have about your holiday.
- We will send you an enhanced travel pack before your holiday which will provide you with all of the information you need before you travel (including helpful tips and guidance to review before the start of your holiday).
- Villa details, including the full address and emergency contact details, will be available to view on your Guest Portal 3 weeks before your holiday date. Once you have received your holiday information we will be in touch with you again, to answer any final queries you may have before you jet off!
Following your arrival at the Airport, you will be met by your driver who will transport you to your beautiful villa.
- As an additional safety measure, all of our drivers will ensure all vehicles are fully sanitised before each Flavours trip. All drivers have been adhering to Covid regulations and have already put in place the necessary measures to ensure the safety of all guests travelling in their vehicles. Masks, gloves and hand sanitiser will also be available for your use during your transfers and excursions.
- On arrival at the villa, you will, as always, be warmly welcomed by your host and they will always be on hand to answer any questions you may have during the course of your stay. Your villa will already have been cleaned to our usual high standards and in line with Covid-19 regulations. Your villa will continue to be cleaned throughout the course of your stay with the provision of fresh towels on a regular basis. Hand sanitiser will also be available to all guests at the villa for use throughout the course of your holiday.
Responsible Social Distancing
- During the course of their welcome conversation with guests, your host will ensure you are familiarised with the villa itself, your room and details of emergency procedures (e.g. medical contacts etc should these be required).
- Cooking lessons will be set up in line with social distancing and hygiene guidance.
- Pilates, Painting and Language lessons will also be taught observing the 2 metre social distancing rules.
- We will also follow the recommended social distancing guidelines during the course of our excursions, including those to restaurants.
After Your Holiday
We are always here for you and would very much welcome your feedback following your holiday. You will receive your feedback questionnaire on your return home. We would be extremely grateful if you could complete this for us, sharing your individual feedback from your holiday. We take feedback very seriously and will of course review any enhancements required on an ongoing basis.