Watch the above video message from Lorne Blyth, Founder, Flavours Holidays
Flavours Holidays Celebrates the Nation’s Food Heroes
Individuals and businesses across the UK have been doing their bit for their communities during this Coronavirus crisis, either giving up their own time, or freeing up the time of their employees to support. This spirit of generosity and solidarity has humbled many of us.
With food and cooking such an integral part of the experiences we offer at Flavours Holidays, we wanted to take the time to celebrate and thank the UK’s Food Heroes. We are asking YOU to help us identify them.
Do you know someone who has offered their time, money or skills to help out?
It might be someone who has helped deliver food to the most vulnerable, or who has prepared meals for those on the frontline, a supplier who has donated food, or maybe you know someone who has been instrumental in keeping the busy foodbanks running during the crisis? If so, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to recommend someone you feel deserves an extra-special thank you, you can nominate them to be awarded a cooking holiday for two to Sicily.
Nominations can be made up until 31st July. Our friend, food writer and critic, Matthew Fort, is helping us select the deserving Food Hero to be announced in August.
What’s Included in the FREE Holiday
- 5 cookery lessons with our local Italian chef
- Stay in one of our gorgeous 19th Century farmhouses
- Private, en-suite accommodation in our Sicilian villa
- Day trips exploring Sicily’s historic and beautiful towns Ragusa and Siracusa
- All meals and wine, including 2 meals at local restaurants
- Private transport throughout stay
- Flights from and back to London Gatwick airport
- Group airport transfers
Thank you and we look forward to your nominations!
Send Your Nomination