Learn to cook in Venice (No single supplement)
Learn to cook like an Italian on this three-night gourmet break at a sumptuous Venetian villa, including a prosecco-tasting and Venice visit.
Book a long weekend with Flavours in beautiful Veneto this spring to learn to cook like an Italian. You’ll be taught by a talented local chef (English-speaking), will explore Venice – eating lunch in a typical bacaro, and will taste Italy’s best sparkling wine in Conegliano, the home of prosecco. Accommodation is in the stunning restored Villa Domenico, in Treviso.
2019 Holiday Dates
- 15 – 18 March 2019 (Only 2 rooms left)
- 22 – 25 March 2019 (Sold Out)
- 29 March – 1 April 2019 (Sold Out)
- 5 – 8 April 2019 (Sold Out)
- 10 – 13 April 2019 (Only 1 room left)
Your holiday price £999 per person includes:
- Return flights from London Gatwick* with easyJet
- Three nights' accommodation at Villa Domenico, Treviso
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners, including wines
- Typical bacaro lunch in Venice
- A prosecco-tasting experience
- Two cooking lessons with your private chef
- All transport and transfers
- No single supplement
* Price based on a double/twin room. No single supplement. Flights based on Gatwick departure. Regional flights may be available
Download Our Holiday Brochure
Our brochure includes detailed holiday itineraries, dates and prices, experiences shared by fellow travellers, profiles of our team in Italy, and travel tips.
All your questions answered
For more information about Flavours Holidays: