Cooking Short Vacations in Tuscany
These weekend trips are all about food – cooking with our local cook, discovering wonderful regional food and wine, eating in a Florentine trattoria. Enjoy a short blast of the Flavours experience this autumn.
At a Glance
- Villas surrounded by rolling hills and olive groves.
- Learn how to cook delicious, authentic Tuscan dishes.
- Day trip exploring Florence, one of Italy’s most historic and beautiful towns.
- Private wine tasting at an excellent local vineyard.
Your Holiday Price Includes
- Includes return flights from London (Stansted)* to Pisa.
- Your existing guests discount (ask the team for details).
- No single supplement - solo travellers welcome.
- 3 cookery lessons with our Italian chef to learn Tuscan dishes.
- Visit to Florence food market with lunch.
- Private wine tasting at local winery.
- All meals including wines.
- En-suite accommodation.
Download Our Holiday Brochure
Our brochure includes detailed holiday itineraries, dates and prices, experiences shared by fellow travellers, profiles of our team in Italy, and travel tips.
* ask us about regional flight options from Manchester, Bristol, Glasgow Prestwick, Edinburgh, Leeds/Bradford.
Where you're going to stay
Our villas in Tuscany have been hand-picked for their secluded locations, stunning views and traditional features, making them the perfect location for a relaxing Italian cookery course. Wander around the grounds of the villa, relax by the pool, and enjoy a refreshing glass of Prosecco as you dine al fresco. Our villas are situated near Florence, where you can visit a local food market and wander the old streets of the city. View our photo gallery to see more of our cooking venues.
Short Break in Tuscany - Itinerary
Benvenuti! Group transport to villa and first cookery lesson.
Our Flavours transfer team will meet you at Pisa Airport and take you to your accommodation. Here, you can enjoy welcome drinks before your first cookery lesson with our local chef, in which you will prepare the evening meal.
Enjoy your second cookery class and then off to a private wine tasting.
You will have your second hands-on cookery lesson after breakfast, followed by lunch. In the afternoon, visit a local winery for a private tasting. Return to the villa for dinner prepared by the chef.
Explore stunning Florence including lunch at an excellent trattoria.
Following breakfast, spend the morning exploring Florence and the amazing food market. Enjoy lunch at an excellent “slow food” trattoria. Return to the villa late afternoon for your final cookery lesson and a special farewell dinner, prepared by your chef.
Transfer to airport. Arrivederci!
After breakfast, our transfer will collect you and take you back to Pisa Airport for your fight home.
How to get there?
There are direct flights to Pisa from many regional airports across the UK. For each of our holidays, we provide a group transfer on arrival and departure to Pisa Airport. Our team in the office are happy to advise you on our group transfer windows to help with your travel arrangements – simply contact us»
All your questions answered
For more information about Flavours Holidays: